John “Craig” Glenn
To secure full-time employment with a forward thinking company where my years of technical experience, data analysis, internet marketing and operations support will help achieve or exceed company objectives and result in a career growth path.
Web Consultant & Business Analyst
HireCraig.com, Longwood, FL. Dates of Employment: June 2010 – Present
While seeking full-time employment I’m a self employed contractor providing total web solutions for companies looking to increase their online presence, engage in social media, optimize search, create a new or update an existing website, receive tech-support and have the ability to receive measurable feedback.
Social Media Engagement.
- Develop and implement social media strategies for multiple clients in significantly different market segments, coordinating with stakeholders to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture
- Manage brand ambassador and social media campaigns day-to-day activities such as: online advocacy, community-outreach efforts, promotions, customer service, engagement and social search engine marketing to increase brand awareness, website traffic, campaign participation and promotions
- Manage brand presence on social networking sites, blogs and in forums creating brand engagement, facilitating brand education, identifying actionable items, and generating a product or service demand
- Analyze, review and report on effectiveness of social media campaigns through various social media monitoring technologies
- Collaborate with editorial team to utilize developed content for release on social media channels, article and press release distribution sites, email campaigns, etc.
- Monitor up-and-coming social media tools, trends and applications
Website Development and Management.
- Responsible for website creation, functionality and reporting development, and content management
- Review and revise websites for SEO
- Analyze websites performance through various web analytics making recommendations on improving results and implementing those changes
- Create and manage affiliate marketing opportunities
- Proactively generate and share ideas to develop and maximize online business opportunities
Director of Operational Analysis
Global Travel International, Maitland, FL. Dates of Employment: August 2006 – June 2010
Results-driven, hands-on and versatile executive with solid operations management and sales leadership experience across multiple dynamic groups. Proven ability to identify global business opportunities and leverage competencies to drive growth, reduce costs, improve customer satisfaction and strengthen bottom-line financial performance. Proficient in building, motivating and leading high-performance teams to achieve aggressive business and financial goals. Collaborative, strategic, and tactical planner experienced in both start-ups and large established corporations.
Operations and Analytics.
Business process development, policy creation, analytics, sales forecasting, sales tracking and pipeline reporting, creating and improving operational efficiencies, organizational structure development and general best practices.
Sales process development and implementation to drive performance, development of training manuals, goal and quota setting, QA program, sales promotions, sales scripts, coaching, compensation and commission plan development and reporting/analysis.
Utilizing critical business analysis and my ability to effectively create a bridge between the technical side of a business to the operations, marketing and sales sectors, I have been successful in not only providing crucial data for other senior team members but also directing and implementing change, driving revenue and instituting cost saving tactics.
Various Employers: The Island Club Resort and Spa, American Maintenance, Flower’s Industries, Oracle,
The Florida Bar, Tift General Hospital. Dates of Employment: January 1997 – August 2006.
Manage W2K network with 10 servers on two sites. Implementation of special projects for smart villas using custom designed Serial Data collection devices throughout the resort. Growing to 1500 node network. Project management on several ongoing projects, software and hardware. Resolve network and SQL server issues. VB6 programming both updates and new applications.
Lan Administrator in a W2K Environment.
Application development in Access and Excel to meet company objectives. Implement critical business analysis and design software to improve productivity and profitability.
Operations Lead Analyst.
Responsible for IT operations, including multiple AS/400, SUN, and NT servers. Monitor up to 20 servers to insure uptime, connectivity, and backups are performed. Supervise up to 5 operators. Implement documentation of all operation processes. Review all processes and implement more efficient steps. Design databases to manage processes.
Oracle Enterprise Manager Support.
Responsible for customer support for installs and trouble shooting the OEM tool. GUI interface Data Base Administrator program for DBA’s. Multi platform support, including Sun, HP-UX, NT, 2000. Knowledge requirements included Oracle DB install ver 7.x through 8i. Intelligent Agents (SMTP) on all platforms, SQL, command line support.
Lotus Notes administrator, application development in Lotus Notes and Lotus Approach using LotusScript. Responsible for all of The Florida Bar’s Lotus Notes administration, implementation, and development.
Installation of network servers, cabling and workstations. Installation of server based application and end-user training also required. Implemented all vertical applications for each department. Developed applications in Lotus Approach.
- Web Design
- Blog Writing
- Social Media Applications
- Google Analytics
- Database Management
- Productivity Analysis
- Sales Analysis
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SQL Server Reporting Svcs
- Transact SQL
- Critical Business Analysis
- Process Analysis
- Operations Management
- Sales Operations
- Compensation Planning
Available upon request.