For SEO beginners, here are some quick and easy keyword density rules for SEO:
- Include keyword in the title tag
- Include it once in the h1 header tag
- Use the keyword three times in the body of the page
- Bold it once in the body text
- Use the keyword in an alt tag on an image
- Use it in the URL slug
- Include the keyword once in the meta description
- Do not use the keyword to link to another page.
Keep in mind that these are just some rules of thumb… for more in-depth search optimization, Hire Craig.